Landlord Information

Landlord Information

Where can you go for help?

Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV)

For information and advice about residential tenancies and general consumer matters.

Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA)

Holds all residential tenancy bonds as a trustee for tenants and landlords.

Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)

Operates like a court but is not as formal, and deals with a wide range of issues.

Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV)

The peak industry association representing Victorian estate agents.

Office of Housing

A division of the Department of Human Services. It provides housing services to eligible Victorian residents.

Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission (VEOHRC)

Provides information about equal opportunity rights and responsibilities.