5 / 5 TORRENS AVENUE, Boronia
Sold! Contact for price - Unit
Location Location Location
This spacious unit is conveniently close to Boronia train station, Boronia Mall, schools, public pool, library, parks & other amenities. Just a short drive away is Knox City, Knox Private Hospital & Eastlink. The house boasts a sizeable lounge, separate dining, kitchen & meals area, 2 robed bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet, laundry & single garage with remote access. Features abundance of outdoor space for backyard activities, floating floor, gas ducted heating, AC units, garden shed and shared visitor carpark next to garage. Perfect for first home buyers, investors or retirees.
INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. CALL EVELYN 0435888810 TO ARRANGE.
During inspection, please follow these guidelines:
- 1.5m Social Distancing
- refrain from touching any surfaces, fixtures or fittings
- bring your own pen & hand sanitiser if required
DO NOT attend inspections, if:
- you are feeling unwell
- have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
- have been in contact with someone who has recently returned from overseas
- you have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.